Thursday, July 09, 2009

Cool Digital Scrapbooking Software!

My friend just posted this on her blog and I think it looks great. It looks easy and cheap. I have been interested in doing digital scrapbooking for a while.I think it will take way less time then the normal scrapbook and I might actually get caught up with my photo books.Let me know what you think or if you have any other suggestions.Happy Scrapbooking!=)





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY-w0IbYbTM&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fdrivewithaloha%2Eblogspot%2Ecom%2F&feature=player_embedded



Here's the link. I tried to upload the video but it wouldn't work for me.Maybe I was doing something wrong? Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anon said...

So the letter "i" on my laptop doesnt work, so I couldnt log on to tell you earlies how cool this looks! Let me know if you try it ever:)

Marci said...

Maryann, Here's your info...
Super easy to post video clip.
1. open up a new post
2. paste the "embed" code right in your post.
4. whalla it should work when you "publish" your new post.

(if you need help finding the embed code, click on the bottom right of the video clip. The video will appear on a smaller screen with the codes listed to the right. Copy the one listed "embed" that's the code that goes in your post with a "paste".
5. if all else fails, call James!!
good luck and I hope it works!!
(I tried to embed the code here for you, but couldn't.

GOOD LUCK!!

Maryann said...

Thanks so much Marci!