- I am: content
- I think: we will have leftovers tonight.
- I know: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only true church on the Earth today.
- I want: new Kitchen rugs,jucuzzi, more green grass and more flowers.
- I have: alot to be grateful for.I am very blessed.
- I dislike: contention,scary movies,liars,flaky people.
- I miss: my sister Karen.We are very close,which is ironic because growing up,all we did was fight until she left for college.
- I fear: death or my husband or kids dying.
- I feel: guilty for not working out this morning.
- I hear: Liz's playlist on my computer.
- I smell: my vanilla icecream with cocoa on top.yummy!
- I crave: love
- I cry: whenever there is something to cry about..happy or sad.
- I usually: try and do my best.
- I search: for ways to be a better mom.
- I wonder: when Van will be completely potty-trained.
- I regret: alot of things.I am so grateful for repentence.
- I love: shopping,movies,Computer,FOOD,Dates with my hubby and friends and family.
- I care: too much sometimes.
- I always: try to be the best person I can be. Wife,Mother,Friend....
- I worry: that I won't raise my kids the best way there is,so they will be righteous.
- I am not: as organized as I would like to be.
- I believe: I will be the first in line for "twilight" the movie.=)
- I sing: with my kids in the car,and with my nursery kids,
- I don't always: get the things done I want to during the day.
- I argue: with my kids too much.
- I write: poems.Haven't in a while.Need too.
- I win: in the husband department.I am so happy to be married to my best friend and the hottest man on the planet.=)
- I lose: my keys all the time,atleast for a little while.
- I wish: James's business will take off and he will have to hire on other people so he won't have to do everything by himself.
- I listen: to music on my Ipod. I love the invention of the Ipod!
- I can usually be found: on the computer.=)
- I am scared: of people I care about getting hurt.physically and emotional.
- I forget: things more than I like.What is wrong with my brain?
- I am happy: when James and the kids are around and everyone is getting along.
- I am.......tagging you.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Sunday, September 28, 2008
I have been looking forward to "Oh Sweet Sadie" ,which is a gift and art show.All the proceeds went to a family in need. The parents of 4 young kids were in a plane crash and were badly burned.It warms my heart to be apart of a giving community to raise money for this wonderful family. I attended the one on saturday in Daybreak. My Mom and I went and had a wonderful time. There was alot of fun things to buy,but alas there is that money thing that gets in the way of all that I wanted to buy. I did treat myself to a hat and scarf. Not quite yet the weather for it,but soon it will be and I will be nice and toasty.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Update... I am feeling better and more in charge. I think my overwhelmness had alot to do that I was exhausted. I have been feeling better and in control. Its only for this school year anyway. I can do this.But if anybody has any tips on potty-training 3 kids at one time let me know. We start this next week.=)
Monday, September 22, 2008
What was I thinking,when I told my sister I would care for her 3 1/2 twin boys,5 days a week all day? I know what I thought. I love her and her kids and wanted to help her out. I like to help when I can.That's the kind of person I am. I am gluten for punishment.j/k I am hoping it was just because I was tired today and it was the first day of getting used to this new schedule that I felt overwhelmed and exhausted by the time they left.I could barely cook dinner for my own kids.Yup,kids that's right it is Chicken Nugget Night!I will post pics of the adorable rascals soon!