Saturday, April 18, 2009

Taking the Scouts to Channel 4 news Station!





















For an activity with our scouts,Margaret had an awesome idea to take the kids to The Channel 4 news station and attend "Marti's weather school"! It was a blast!We got to talk to two of the Anchors there,1 Sportscaster, and ofcourse weather lady and 1 of the host of "Good Things Utah" Marti Skolds. It was neat to hear of on the techinical things and all the have to do to prepare for the news. There is alot more work put into it then you may realize. I am so glad the boys had a great time.We certainly did as well. We sure love our boyscouts!

2 comments:

Anon said...

Maryann,

This seriously looks like so much fun! I'm glad these little boys are so lucky!

The Loves said...

I have always wanted to do that. It looks like so much fun. I wonder if I could talk the young women in to going and doing that. We might have to go to good things utah instead.