Sunday, September 05, 2010

Hot Springs!







Have you ever been to a natural Hot Spring or wanted to?I have wanted to for a while.We finally found one on the internet that looked good and wasnt to far away. It is in Ogden,Utah. You just pull up to the side of the road and park your car,walk down this path and you have entered in to a whole nother place.=) I felt like I was on vacation. It was awesome. It had 3 natural hot springs right next to this rushing river.With a beautiful waterfall cascading down the mountain. I was in heaven.Even with our kids I felt like we had flown somewhere tropical but this was free except for gas.So many beautiful places to explore,just here in Utah .I am gonna try and focas on places around us to explore than wanting to spend money we dont have and go fly some where else.There is so much beauty here in Utah.

1 comment:

Katie said...

So cool! You need to tell me where that is! Sounds awesome!