Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy birthday my precious girl!





Happy Birthday, Maddie! You are my sweet girl.Words cannot express the happiness I feel to be your Mother. I have always wanted a little girl,since I was a little girl.I love doing girly things with you. I love painting our nails together and having tea parties and all the fun things girls get to do.You are so full of life.I love how motherly you are to Van and your babies.You are such a big helper to Mommy. I know you are going to be a wonderful Mother someday. I can't wait to watch you with your own babies.But for now I want to enjoy the precious time I have with you as my own little girl.You are so loved!You have so many people surrounding you that love you!Always remember how special you are!Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you and the kind of caring person you are.May all your birthday wishes come true! Love,Mommy,Daddy,Caston,Noah and Van

No comments: