Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Noah!!






Happy Birthday,Noah!! I hope you have a wonderful 7th Birthday!!I can't believe you are already 7!You are such a sweet boy.You always help Mommy when she needs you.You make me laugh as well as everyone around you. I will never forget when you came and joined our family here on Earth. It was Thanksgiving night 2001.Daddy,Caston and I had just gotten home from Grandma Peterson's house.We had Thanksgiving dinner with the Peterson's and the Dastrup Family.All of us were anticipating your birth the next morning.See it was 2 weeks over the estimated due date and the doctors were going to induce Mommy the next morning so we could meet you. Anyway Mommy got ready for bed and I sat down on the bed(it was midnight by that time) to go to sleep when my water broke! You were on your way!Right away, Mommy and Daddy called Grandma Dastrup to come over to watch Caston while we went to the hospital to have you.3 1/2 hours on November 23,2001 at 3:26am you were finally in my arms! You came so fast Mommy didn't get any pain medication!But as soon as you were in my arms ,all I could feel was happiness!You make us so proud Noah. You are an amazing person. When you want to learn something you learn quickly.You potty trained the fastest (1 week and you were trained completely).When you were 3 1/2 and wanted to ride on a two wheeler bike like all the other kids you did it right away like it was effortless. You are my best cleaner.Your organization skills are amazing! I can't wait to continue to watch you grow and learn.You are SPECIAL! You are so LOVED by so many,Noah.I love you,Noah! Happy birthday my sweet boy.

3 comments:

Anon said...

Happy birthday Noah. You make us laugh to:)

JD Surfs said...

I don't remember that Thanksgiving. How old was he when he started wiping his own butt? I need to know what to expect for Kash, wether I should just outsoruce parenting now or stick it out a while longer...

Maryann said...

Well he was potty-trained by 2.But you need to help them at least till their 3 with wiping their bottom. You can have them do it,but make sure they got all of it. You have a ways till Wylan in ready.=)